poniedziałek, 15 października 2018

Magic School 3 - Stage 2. Layout about Billie Joe.

Hello, today I would like to show you my latest project.
 It's a layout about magical feelling. 
I'm a big fan of Green Day, specially of my love Billie Joe Armstrong - this kind of magic and power from him. 
The picture which I used on the layout it's from internet, not from my collection, because at the concert you just fly with those guys. It's impossible to make a photo. 
Anyways, who cares about stupid photos at the concert? 

It's exactly about this feeling... 


I used 7Dotsstudio papers, mix of 13Arts, Cadence, Lindys and Finnabair mediums and stencils. The chipboards are from TricksArt.


Some close up's










I created it for Magic School 3, stage 2.  by Juliya Tirskaya and 7 Dots Studio. 


Thanks for stopping by, 

MartaDe

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz