sobota, 3 listopada 2018

Trick or treat / ATC set for Magic School 3 - stage 4

Hi, everyone!
Today I would like to show you my ATC set. 
This time it will be in Halloween mood. 

I've created it for the 4 stage of Magic School 3. 










I have some photos from the process... 


Start with pills pack leftovers.


I used some thick cardboards painted with black gesso and 7Dots Studio papers as a base. I add a coat of clear medium on top. 


Painted my elements with some watered black gesso. Add microbeads and sequins, and stick all stuffs together.


Then, liqiud crackle medium on top of them.


Some mist splatters.


And waiting for crackle results.


A little bit of watered black gesso, to make this crackle effect more visible.


And unfortunately, I was ending this project in the morning, and I just forgot about making more photos. I add some embellishments and mediums, as you can see the results above on the detail photos.

More extremely beautiful projects you can see on Yulia Tirskaya blog. 


See you tomorrow, Marta. 





2 komentarze:

  1. I was ending this project in the morning

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. โปรโมชั่น pg slot มากมาย เล่นง่ายจ่ายจริง แตกจริง ต้อง pg slot เท่านั้น! เล่นสล็อต พีจีสล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นหนึ่ง ทกลอง เล่น ฟรี พร้อมโบนัส

    OdpowiedzUsuń